What to bring
Though this ride is supported in that meals, snacks and water will be provided, each rider is responsible for bringing their own clothing, camping gear and tools for cycle repairs as needed.
- Bring enough for three days of riding and something to wear at the end of each day's ride.
- A warm hat and perhaps a sunhat too.
- Shoes other than your cycling shoes.
- A warm jacket
- Swim suit
- Tent (to save space, please share with people joining you on the ride if possible)
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping pad
- Coffee mug
- folding camp chair
- Gloves (long and short fingered)
- Tool kit (for flats etc.)
- rain gear (just in case)