Nuts and bolts
- Cost $250 per rider.
- All proceeds will be donated to Cascade Health Foundation.
- Bus transport will be provided from Eugene to Sisters, OR for the start of the ride for those needing it. All riders will need transportation at the end of the ride (Doreena Lake).
- The 2017 ride will start on Friday, June 2nd at 10:00 am from the Bi-Mart parking lot in Sisters, Oregon.
- The 2017 ride will be limited to the first 25 registered riders.
- A hot shower will be provided at the end of each day of riding
- This charity ride is not a race.
- If one night of camping is all you can handle, there is an option of booking a cottage at the Tired Dog Ranch on the second night. All bookings need to go directly through Sally at the Tired Dog Ranch.
- All riders must fill out a waiver before commencing the ride.